Senin, 01 Desember 2008

FRIEND$%*#@!?

When I look sumset
I think sunset like me
Just alone in the dark
but
When I look sunrise
I try to cheer up and spirit for my life
Everyday and everytime just me alone
Just my self in my happy and sad
But now,
I walk in the moonlight floor
And I stop my walk to look around me


When I look in the sky
I look a night princess
Yes,she is a moon
I smile to her and she smile to me
And I think I'M is she
And the stars come and join with us finnaly.
Finnaly you come to me
You and just you the other friends come too and join with us
You like my star and our friend too
And now I think me, you and all my friends like them
Who singing, dancing and laughing in the dark of the sky
To share happy and sad
We like moon and the stars in the night.

0 komentar:

Trik-Tips Blog Trick Blog